AW Family MDS/HUMS Basic Training Course Data Management & Analysis
The AW Family MDS/HUMS Training Course is divided into the following three main steps:
- MDS/HUMS Basic Training Course
- 1.1 On-board System Description (specific for each H/C type)
- 1.2 Data Management & Analysis
- MDS/HUMS Familiarization Training Course
- MDS/HUMS Advanced Training Course
For attending each course, the student is requested to have attended the previous ones.
The AW Family MDS/HUMS Basic Training Course - Data Management & Analysis (step 1.2) will allow the student to learn how to download the MDS/HUMS data from the H/C, to upload them to Heliwise and to perform Vibration Monitoring Quick Assessment and RTB Adjustments Calculation.
This course will also give the student the possibility to attend the AW Family MDS/HUMS Familiarization Training Course (step 2).
This course will cover the following topics:
- AW Family MDS/HUMS on-ground system functionalities:
- Data download from the H/C,
- Data upload to Heliwise server,
- Data debrief into Heliwise;
- AW Family MDS/HUMS data analysis:
- VM Quick Assessment,
- RTB Adjustments calculation.
eLearning Course Data
Regulatory Requirement: Non-specific;
Indicative Duration: 3.0 hours
Progress/ Final Test:Yes. At the end of the course you will obtain a "Leonardo Helicopters eCertificate"
Course Delivery Method: self-paced eLearning training; Interactive; Multimedia
Course Access: Leonardo Helicopters Training Academy Portal – eLearning Area; AW Training App
Access Availability: Unlimited – 24/7
Access Expiration: No less than 1 year
Device Compatibility: Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone
OS Compatibility: Windows, iOS, Android
Offline Availability: Yes (through AW Training App)
Get it from the virtual map or download the mobile App "AW TeamUP" in order to gain access to all the Leonardo Helicopters Contacts.
List of eLearning Courses
Gain access to the list of eLearning course or download the App "AW Training"